Monday, July 24, 2006

Year of Reading 2006: 6 month update

Wow, for someone who purports to be a fantasy / science fiction writer, only lately have I actually been reading much in the genre. What's surprising to me is the number of nonfiction books that I do read. Some have been for school obviously, others, out of interest or researching story ideas.

And it also occurs to me that this list doesn't include the number of ebooks I read. Yes I read ebooks, in fact I review them for a website that shall remain unnamed, and under a pseudonym because I don't want anything I say about a book to come back and bite me from people in the publishing profession that may hold a grudge, which might not be so good for an unpublished writer like me.


Year of Reading: Books of 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home