Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Is everyone getting their own reality show?

Apparently, Osama Bin Laden's niece is going to have her own reality show. The American Wafah Dufour Bin Ladin has:

"appeared in GQ magazine last December reclining on satin sheets wrapped in feathers and posing in a bubble bath wearing nothing but a necklace.

She cites U2, the Cure and Depeche Mode among her musical influences."

Hey, if I say I'm related to a terrorist, can I get my book published? See, I'm not even asking for a tv show or anything...

See bin Laden's nice on TV!

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Duane said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Amy! I'll be sure to check out your blog regularly. It becomes addictive . . . just wait. :) I'll talk to you soon.

Thoughtfully,
Duane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home