Thursday, March 09, 2006

Why blog?

I don't want to be just any writer. I want to be like Hemingway. I want to travel, and live an amazing adventurous life, traveling, seeing, and experiencing new things. Ultimately, one is a product of their experiences; I still want to change the world, but I hope to do that through writing; to convince people to step outside of their comfort zones, outside of their boundaries, and to look at things from a different point of view. And by doing so and helping people look at things through another lens, maybe I can contribute to a greater understanding. In these times, though I guess, in all times, humanity could use a little more compassion and understanding

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger arvindh said...

Good luck accomplishing your goals!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Home Automation The Bronx said...

Lovely blog youu have here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home