Thursday, September 14, 2006

They can't do this to Wonder Woman!

Via Ragnell's blog:

Rachel Bilson the New Wonder Woman?

I have to copy Ragnell and point out the best comment from Dawn:

She’s proved her suitability?!?!?

Has she displayed strength? Athletic prowess? A memorable character? Perhaps a beauty that’s more handsome then pretty? Does she give off a warrior vibe?

No. She, “she donned a Wonder Woman outfit for a sexy seduction scene.”

Because the KEY part of Wonder Woman’s character, as we ALL know, is her power of sexy seduction.

Oh geez. Oh frig. I need a beer.


Please Mr. Joss. Say it ain't so!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate looked over my shoulder as I said 'Isn't this a rumor? It has to be just a rumor'

She said "Is Joss directing?"

I said "Yes."

She said "Then it's true."

I said "..."

She said "Haven't you noticed he has a thing for the small brunettes?"

I said "No... I was too busy noticing the thing for small fiesty blondes. Damnit she's not even..."

She said "Yeah, Renee O'Connor with a dye job would be better."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home